Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013

I Need Your Help - EF Summeranza 2013

Hi lovies,

so I know it's been a while since my last post but I've got news to share with you =) EF Switzerland emailed me and asked me if I'd like to travel to London for the Summeranza 2013 on 11th of July!! How awesome would that be? 

"Unfortunately", I don't really have that much followers on the blog, twitter, instagram or other social media plattforms since I learned that you lovely readers know my blog address by memory (seriousely, YOU ARE AMAZING!!). So you would do me a HUGE favor, if you would follow me on any of these (below) to increase my chance to go on this trip.


If EF decided to take me to the EF Summeraza, I will be posting tons of pics on the blog and of course keep you updated on all my social media pages! Of course I would take videos as well to let you be a part of this whole party! 

Have any of you ever been to the EF Summeranza? If so, tell me all about it in the comment section!

Love you guys,



1 Kommentar:

Danke für deinen Kommentar! XOXO Nissy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...