Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013

a little love from LA

hi sweethearts,

how are you doing? 
when I woke up this morning and checked my facebook there was a super cool thing waiting for me. do you want to know what it was? Well, LOOK AT THIS:


I had the best time of my life in Los Angeles and I honestly LOVE the guys of EF! They made my stay so much easier and even the teachers became really good friends of mine. they are simply awesome! We went for dinners together as a class, on tours and even to beach on really hot summer days. It's incredible that even the school director herself is taking care of you if you are in need. I can't wait to see them again some day (and I hope it's not taking too long).
So I'd like to say THANK YOU EF LOS ANGELES! It's so nice to see that they still remember me that well and are waisting no thoughts but publishing this super cute post!
Big Love

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Danke für deinen Kommentar! XOXO Nissy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...